Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a weird thing yesterday while at work. My left eye turned blurry and everything looked partially crystalized. I kept blinking my eyes and thought that something was in my eye. Then I started seeing some crazy light spots and my eye was open and the spots were like flashes of light. I started to freak out a little but was with a client so I just took deep breaths . About 5 min passed and I felt like someone split my head on top....I NEVER get headaches. I have only had 3 in my life (not counting painkiller induced ones after a c-sect).<br><br>
I looked up migraine headaches online and it sounded like that could of been what it was. My dh is concerned and says migraines are not like that at all.<br>
Anyone have this happen before?

·
Registered
10,468 Posts
It sounds like an aura before a migraine. It sounds similar to what a friend of mine experiences. You might want to consult a doc just to rule out anything more serious though.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
yup sounds like a migraine. Mine start with a flashing light that gets bigger & bigger & I can't see in the middle of it. then it moves left & up until it is out of my vision. then the headache starts.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx for the responses and the aura sounds right. I have had a dull ache on and off since then. Hopefully I don't get them often !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts