Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So sometimes when dd wakes up to nurse, she will just reach out, pull me in, and start sucking on whatever part of my boob she can find
. I wake up a minute or so later and put my nipple in her mouth. She always sighs when she starts getting milk
. I just wanted to share because it is soooooooo cute.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Aww, I love happy content baby sighs!

When my dd was a bit younger she'd do this to me, sometimes resulting in big black-purple-blue uuuugly hickies. Of course I'd have no clue until the morning when I'd happen to look and find a nasty suprise. She has always been a big comfort sucker, so she was likely happy to find any soft suckable part of the boob to inhale.
Me... not so happy! But I guess it beats waking up to fix it.

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
My dd does that, though usually she gets tummy instead of boob. Also, if she's tired or really geared up to go, she'll try latching on to my belly on the couch. That really hurts because I can't always get her to my boob before she bites (cause she's not getting any milk.)

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Ds does this too!
The first time freaked my Dh out in a big way, till I explained the sleepy nursing habits of young ones
He didn't think I was cheating, just thought something had gone terribly wrong with my breast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.