Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids, Parents and Power Struggles by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka. She's the one who wrote Raising Your Spirited Child. From the blurb: "In [this book], she offers unique approaches to solving the daily, and often draining, power struggles between you and your child. Kurcinka views these conflicts as rich opportunities to teach your child essential life skills, like how to deal with strong emotions and how to problem solve. With her successful strategies, you'll be able to identify the trigger situations that set off these struggles and get to the root of the emotions and needs of you and your child". Like new, softcover. MSRP $13, I'll sell it for $9ppd.

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding from LLL. Also like new, softcover. MSRP $15.95, I'll sell it for $10ppd.

Childbirth Without Fear
by Grantly Dick-Read. It's a classic!
Older and the spine is bent (softcover) but still in GC. $5ppd.

Birthing From Within by Pam England. Softcover; cover is a bit worn but in general it's in great shape. MSRP $19.95, I'm asking $10ppd.

Vaccines: What You Should Know by Paul Offit and Louis Bell. This is from the pro-vax perspective, I bought it to see the other side (I can't even read it because it makes me so
: ; Offit is a CDC committee member.). However, you might be able to get through it. Brand new, never read. MSRP $14.99, I'll sell it for $10ppd.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested! Bulk discount is negotiable

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.