Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dh and I are both students, he is an historian...we have LOTS of books. And are NOT buying any more bookshelves. So to begin cleaning out the stash:

All books are in good/excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.To make things easier for me....to the states shipping for 1 book = 1.00, 2 books = 1.75, 3 books = 2.50, 4 books make an offer. Negotiable, depending upon the book you select.

For pleasure reading…mostly fiction, a few nonfiction
2.00 The Book of Ruth, Jane Hamilton (oprah book club)
2.00 Black and Blue, Anna Quindlen (oprah book club)
1.00 Bella Tuscany, Frances Mayes (GREAT book...if you want to dream of moving to Italy!)
2.00 A light in the Window, Jan Karon
2.00 These High Green Hills, Jan Karon
0.50 The Prince of Tides, Pat Conroy (paperback, well loved)
0.50 Lake Wobegon Days, Garrison Keillor (paperback, good to fair condition)
1.00 Walking Across Egypt, Clyde Edgerton
1.00 Redeye, Clyde Edgerton (old library book)

FREE with shipping....Harry Potter the first book. this book is in beat-up, well read condition. But hey if you haven't read it yet...check it out.

Misc. Nonfiction
1.00 Breaking the Surface, Greg Louganis (hardback)

4.00 The American Way of Birth, Jessica Mitford (hardcover, out of print)

1.50 the girlfriends guide to pregnancy (like new)

1.50 what to expect when you're expecting (like new, I got two as gifts last spring).

0.50 All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten, Robert Fulgrum (paperback a little worn)

5.00 Writer's Express- A handbook for young writers, thinkers and learners (textbook, great book for homeschoolers. isbn # 0-669-38633-2) BRAND NEW, as in never opened the cover until last night! But I did have other copies in my classroom in 5/6 grade.

2.00 Hiking North Carolina by randy Johnson - a guidebook of nc trails - new condition

1.00 Energy for Planet Earth -- readings from scientific American - used textbook

5.00 Teaching Children to Read: From Basals to Books, 2nd ed. ISBN 0-02-399573-4 - this textbook was the basic book I used in my teacher's ed - teaching reading class

Sports Related:
2.00 Getting Started in Soccer, Gordon Strachan (paperback, but brand spankin new)

2.00 The Complete Book of Coaching Youth Soccer, Simon Whitehead (paperback, but brand spankin new)

1.00 The New toughness training in sports, james loehr, hardcover

Gift-Books
2.00 365 reflections on sisters - cute little square book. would make a great little gift for your sister. looks brand new

2.00 The Language of Parenting -a blue mtn arts collection on the joys of being a parent - very pretty book. was given to me as a gift and i never had time to open it. now we need the shelf space.

Don't like my price? Try me.
Need to trade? Try me. I have a 11 month dd....we are always looking for clothes, toys, etc. Not looking for dipes.

edited to add....PM me if you're interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.