Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dh and I are both students, he is an historian...we have LOTS of books. And are NOT buying any more bookshelves. So to begin cleaning out the stash:<br><br>
All books are in good/excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.To make things easier for me....to the states shipping for 1 book = 1.00, 2 books = 1.75, 3 books = 2.50, 4 books make an offer. Negotiable, depending upon the book you select.<br><br><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">For pleasure reading…mostly fiction, a few nonfiction</span></span><br>
2.00 The Book of Ruth, Jane Hamilton (oprah book club)<br>
2.00 Black and Blue, Anna Quindlen (oprah book club)<br>
1.00 Bella Tuscany, Frances Mayes (GREAT book...if you want to dream of moving to Italy!)<br>
2.00 A light in the Window, Jan Karon<br>
2.00 These High Green Hills, Jan Karon<br>
0.50 The Prince of Tides, Pat Conroy (paperback, well loved)<br>
0.50 Lake Wobegon Days, Garrison Keillor (paperback, good to fair condition)<br>
1.00 Walking Across Egypt, Clyde Edgerton<br>
1.00 Redeye, Clyde Edgerton (old library book)<br><br>
FREE with shipping....Harry Potter the first book. this book is in beat-up, well read condition. But hey if you haven't read it yet...check it out.<br><br><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Misc. Nonfiction</span></span><br>
1.00 Breaking the Surface, Greg Louganis (hardback)<br><br>
4.00 The American Way of Birth, Jessica Mitford (hardcover, out of print)<br><br>
1.50 the girlfriends guide to pregnancy (like new)<br><br>
1.50 what to expect when you're expecting (like new, I got two as gifts last spring).<br><br>
0.50 All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten, Robert Fulgrum (paperback a little worn)<br><br>
5.00 Writer’s Express- A handbook for young writers, thinkers and learners (textbook, great book for homeschoolers. isbn # 0-669-38633-2) BRAND NEW, as in never opened the cover until last night! But I did have other copies in my classroom in 5/6 grade.<br><br>
2.00 Hiking North Carolina by randy Johnson – a guidebook of nc trails - new condition<br><br>
1.00 Energy for Planet Earth -- readings from scientific American - used textbook<br><br>
5.00 Teaching Children to Read: From Basals to Books, 2nd ed. ISBN 0-02-399573-4 – this textbook was the basic book I used in my teacher’s ed – teaching reading class<br><br><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sports Related:</span></span><br>
2.00 Getting Started in Soccer, Gordon Strachan (paperback, but brand spankin new)<br><br>
2.00 The Complete Book of Coaching Youth Soccer, Simon Whitehead (paperback, but brand spankin new)<br><br>
1.00 The New toughness training in sports, james loehr, hardcover<br><br><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Gift-Books</span></span><br>
2.00 365 reflections on sisters - cute little square book. would make a great little gift for your sister. looks brand new<br><br>
2.00 The Language of Parenting –a blue mtn arts collection on the joys of being a parent - very pretty book. was given to me as a gift and i never had time to open it. now we need the shelf space.<br><br><br>
Don't like my price? Try me.<br>
Need to trade? Try me. I have a 11 month dd....we are always looking for clothes, toys, etc. Not looking for dipes.<br><br>
edited to add....PM me if you're interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts