Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Randolph movie theater has started "picture babies" for moms and babies to go to the movies together. I attended their first movie this past Tuesday (sept 9) and it was great!! They will be having a movie every other Tuesday through December. It was a lot of fun and I just wanted to let all of the mamas know about it
It was only $5.50 for the movie AND a Gymboree play session before the movie. We also got goodie bags after the movie with a book and some coupons for free stuff!

Here is the link: http://www.showcasecinemas.com/babypictures.asp

I'll be at the next show along with a lot of other great AP mamas if anyone is interested in meeting up

·
Registered
758 Posts
also check out Rattle at the Brattle at the Brattle theatre in Harvard Square every Wed and Reel Moms at the loews Boston Common on Tuesdays

Amy

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've been wanting to take Ian to check out either the Loews or Brattle since I learned about them from one of your posts this summer, Amy, but somehow have never made it.

Tuesdays are my day off this semester, we may get around to checking out the Reel Moms yet! (No car so Randolph isn't an option for us.)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Randolph does a great job of their baby pictures program. . If only we can talk them into doing it EVERY tuesday. The Loew's in Boston is also good with their Reel Moms. . but having been to both I have to say I think Randolph is doing the best. Can't wait for Tuesday's show!!

Be (hi Jill and Aiden)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.