Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I'm heading back to work soon :( and I want to use glass bottles with my LO when I'm not home. Any favorites? What about nipples? And do any of these products really mimic breastfeeding better than others or is it just marketing? Any independent studies back it up?</p>

·
Registered
378 Posts
<p>I wasn't able to find a glass bottle that had a wide nipple base. Apparently, these are the best for feeding breast-fed babies with. I use the BPA free breastflow and like them. I also have a tommy tippee one but it doesn't fit in the bottle warmer, so my nanny doesn't like using it.</p>

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
medela nipples and evenflo purely comfi nipples are wide base. They both should fit on even flo glass bottles (throw away the crummy nipples that come with the bottles). Bonus, the even flo glass bottles fit on medela/ameda pumps as well.<br><br><br>
That being said, I really like the breastflow for when I went back to work with ds, when he was still teeny. I felt they helped preserve and maybe even improve his latch.<br><br>
The even flo glass ones just wash up better, are cheaper, and easier to pump and store with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts