Mothering Forum banner

What name do you like best if you do not like either one suggestions are welcome!!

• Wesley

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Evan

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Ummmm.....none of those I like the name ______ better

Votes: 5 6.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,550 Posts
I don't mind either name. Wesley has never sounded like a very strong name to me though, and I'd also be afraid of Wes for short. Evan isn't my favourite name either, but that's mostly because of Evans I've known.

· Registered
573 Posts
I've always loved the name Evan, and it's actually what we've decided to name our little guy. I didn't realize it was so popular though! I don't/have never known any Evan's before!

· Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks mama's I feel like I cannot find the right name for this boy I have a few months still but I feel so unready for him because he has no name!!! I do love both names but still not the right one ya know

· Registered
3,224 Posts
I gotta say Wesley! It's a family name for us, and my sister just beat me to it. My little 3 month old nephew Wesley is an absolute cherub.

I never liked Wes, either, like a PP, but I had a student named Wes this year, and was so fond of him that he changed my opinion of the name.

· Premium Member
15,767 Posts
I adore Wes so much, if I didn't have a soon to be BIL named Wesley then it would of been a top contender for my DS. I like it despite my hatred for nicknames! Evan has always been another love of mine.

I can't choose between them, sorry! I'd say Wesley Evan or Evan Wesley.

· Registered
432 Posts
oo! tight race! Princess Bride fan here so Wesley it is (It's spelled Westley in the book/movie though).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.