Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Yay, mamas!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have been there. I'm grateful to you! And many thanks especially to Emily, who turned an awful thing into a tremendous outpouring of support for breastfed children across the nation. Well done, mama!

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Natalya View Post
hehe- that DH in slide #4 is MY HUSBAND!!!

Awww, I liked that picture! I saw it earlier tonight. That's so great of him to come and support the cause!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
OMG!!! That's me and my hubby and kiddos in slide #1 and #6 !!!!! I am watching all this news coverage right now literally crying!! I am so moved by this entire thing. Amazing. Way to go everyone... we REALLY made an impact imho
those are HAPPY tears.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I was very happy to see the press coverage on this! I think I saw it at least 10 different places... online and on television.

Thank you to the mamas that participated! You definately raised some much-needed awareness!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'm so thrilled our local paper has run several stories regarding the whole incident and subsequent nurse ins! The last story included a big photo of a group of nursing mamas. Not a single negative quote from anyone in any of the articles.
I must say when I first read the story about emily Gillette getting kicked off the plane I was a little panicky. Thanks to all who came out en masse for the nurse ins. Makes me proud to be a nursing mom. Thank you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
i had my kids skip out of playgroup for the day and headed up there. we didn't nurse (they are 3 1/2 and 16 m, so i can't make them do anything
) The reported that interview us from Fox is due in like 3 weeks. I kind of hope that our crunchy mama ways rubbed off a bit-she was amazed when i back wrapped my 16 month old-and i am VERY pregnant (due in 10 days).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts