Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having BH for hours and hours EVERY single day! They can go from just irrating to actually painful. They go away most of the time if I lay down, but I can't lay down all day. I never had these with dd if I did they were so mild that I barely even noticed them. I sent grocery shopping with MIL today and was hunched over the shopping cart in pain for most of the trip. I can't pick up my dd, 'cause it make them hurt even worse. I'm gonna lose my frickin' mind!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Are you drinking enough water?? I know mine get bad only when I am a bit dehydrated... Try for about a gallon or so a day.

I have also found that Bach Rescue Remedy can help calm them down as well.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Me Too, Me Too.. all day long, every friggin day.. Every hr on the darn hr. Mine tend too be more painless then painful, but they are irritating me now more then scaring me. Iuse Cramp bark when the water intake does not cut it, but I was researching this the other day. Dehydration and braxton hicks contrax.. I ran across a thread that was posted on HERE a while back, how it talked about not only making sure you take in ALOT od water, but also make sure you add in electrolytes as well..

Sohere is what I have been doing..

3 liters of water DAILY at minimum.. I drink one liter, then have 16 ounces of Gatorade, or power drink.. Then repeat this all day long.. AMAZING the difference in B/H.. It does not stop them completely,but I tell you getting maybe 3 a day over 4 ever hr, 3 every hr, 2 every hr ( all day ong ).. If I sneeze they start, if i laugh the start, if I cough they start, if I have a BM ( sorry TMI ) I get them.. just non stop all day long.... yadda yadda.. it really does work..the water along with adding electrolytes. PLEASE try this, so I can see if it really is working, and not just all in my head

I am like you.. I cannot sit still or lay all day. I have a toddler, pre schooler and homeschool my pre teen.. busy, busy mmma I am

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i use cramp bark. i know i'm getting enough water because it's all we drink since dh works for a water bottling company
mine come from having to do too much physical activity. i have to do 2 full flights (up and down) of stairs each time i do a load of laundry since our bedroom is on the 2nd floor and the laundry room in in the basement
:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts