Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a bread machine... any suggestions?

I can make my own without a machine, but it's a lot of work and with a toddler, I'm never sure if I will get the time I need to do it properly, so I was thinking a bread machine would be helpful for the times when you "just want to get the job done".

Also, the cheaper the better!

Ideas? Suggestions?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello

I have never baked my own bread and this is the only breadmachine I've ever owned, therefore I have nothing to compare it with, but I got a Sunbeam Breadmaker for Christmas last year and I use it at least twice a week. I think it cost about $20. I've been very happy with it

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
We have a Black & Decker model, and it's been going strong for us for TEN years!! I like to make the dough in the machine, then take it out and treat it to some TLC & bake in the oven. Best of both Worlds, when you don't have time to make it by hand.

Of course, we still like to make the dough the traditional way from time to time, but I like having the option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.