Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up.

I can't even tell what size they are anymore, other than just "bigger."

They're expanding in all directions. I can't even get into my sports bras anymore. Sadly, they were ginormous before pg, and they show no signs of slowing down. I feel like I'm gonna need a wheelbarrow to cart them around by this time next year.

Anyone else in a world of Dramatically Expanding Breasts?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I considered Boobula, Queen of the Breasters, but I thought "Breasta" was actually kinda of pretty

·
Registered
367 Posts
Girl, I challenge that title...

Checking in from the December club here...I was a 36DD pre-preg, and, now, let's not talk about it!

Even my midwife said, "OMG!" when she saw me.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I can really sympathize.

OOOOH mama I myself prefer being called Tata, Queen of the Grand Titons. My girls seem to be bigger every mourning I wake up. I am normally a 38DD, and we all know most cheapy stores assume women dont get any bigger than that. So I ordered two bras from a catalog size F and they fit like a G-L-O-V-E ( for now
: ) but they where so expensive.

I also have an embarassing story about the girls regarding a serious wardrobe malfunction and a family cookout. I had on my very pretty Victoria Secret lacey bra. The middle piece of fabric that holds the girls together let go, and to make matters worse I had a low cut blouse on, well my pregnant mummies made there debute right in my bil face. I wanted to crawl under a rock. Lets just say bil had a grin on his face for the rest of the evening. Dh (my hero) made light of it and told bil what a lucky man he was.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital
Even with a nursling, I'm barely a b-cup.
And a floppy one at that. Sigh.
Same here!
My hubby brought me home the cutest tie die tank top last weekend and it looked it a little small but he thought I could just wear it without a bra since there is not much to hold up anyways...LOL! I showed him that even though there is not much they hang down too low to go braless! I guess they're only going to get saggier...oh well!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
With my first pg, they went from a 36D to a 40F when my milk came in!! I remember just a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant I needed new bras, and I still needed bigger ones toward the end. I am now about a 38 F and they haven't changed much, but I'm still nursing too...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
My boobs are huge, they were large to begin with, but now they are mondo boobs lol

I just bought 4 new bras because I was plopping out of my other ones. I'm usually a 38 D, but the new ones I bought were a 42DD

My best friend just moved back to Maine from Hawaii, the first thing she said to me was OMG, look at your boobs lol whatever I'm use to it haha.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
yeah, i don't know what size mine are anymore.

i tried on the bras i wore when i was pregnant the first time. too small. i tired on the 40DD i wore when my son was born and my milk came in. too small. so i am wearing frumpy decent exposures bras... 36J (?) they don't size their bras like everyone else, so i don't know what i really am. i just know they got bigger and then they got bigger again and now they are just enormous!!

i think it's because i had a pregnancy in between my son and this one. even though it ended in miscarrige, i was still visited by the booby fairy then.

frankly, i'm just happy they stopped hurting, since that was just terrible and i wanted to whack them off.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Mine grew when I was pregnant with dd and then again when my milk came in. I ended up a size 38 F. Since then I have shrunk so that I am now smaller than I was before dd only they sag more. I keep waiting for them to grow again though I'm not sure they will since I am still nursing.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I was a 40E+ pre-preg and I'm bustin' out of my biggest, worn-est, loosest bra. I don't even WANNA KNOW what size I am now, it's scary.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adensmommy
I also have an embarassing story about the girls regarding a serious wardrobe malfunction and a family cookout. I had on my very pretty Victoria Secret lacey bra. The middle piece of fabric that holds the girls together let go, and to make matters worse I had a low cut blouse on, well my pregnant mummies made there debute right in my bil face. I wanted to crawl under a rock. Lets just say bil had a grin on his face for the rest of the evening. Dh (my hero) made light of it and told bil what a lucky man he was.
That's great!!! How funny! I know exactly how you feel. I'm a relatively thin person and generally speaking, people feel you can't be thin AND have large breasts....
: Try finding a 32DDD...
: It's like looking for a needle in a haystack! Needless to say, I always end up having to spend $50+ dollars on a bra.... my dh said it would be cheaper to rent a crane

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hopeful1
That's great!!! How funny! I know exactly how you feel. I'm a relatively thin person and generally speaking, people feel you can't be thin AND have large breasts....
: Try finding a 32DDD...
: It's like looking for a needle in a haystack! Needless to say, I always end up having to spend $50+ dollars on a bra.... my dh said it would be cheaper to rent a crane

Yeah. I'm a 34DDD (or I was... I dunno what heights I've acheived just at the moment
). We're not supposed to exist. Or something. Bra shopping makes me MAD.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by juliansmom
Girl, I challenge that title...

Checking in from the December club here...I was a 36DD pre-preg, and, now, let's not talk about it!
I challenge anyone to that title. As a 40J before my first pregnancy, I have yet to meet anyone bigger!
Not exactly a title I wanted but luckily I make my own bras so it's not so bad.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i just gave up and quit wearing one. i now just wear the tank tops with the buitl in bras. not that it's particularly attractive with my giant boobie but at this point, i really just don't care

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't care what size they are now...they're BIGGER...that's all that matters to me.

Dispite endless prayers
:, I think the boob-fairy missed my house when I hit puberty because I have never been blessed up north. I have to say that I love my new boobs! My husband is having a lot of fun with his new play-things too
. But alas, I know they wont stay this way forever...after I breastfed my son for a while, my boobs went back to their itty bitty selves again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Mine haven't grown (38DD to start), just sore. Not quite as sensitive as they were but still they're quite happy to be left alone thankyouverymuch.

·
Registered
864 Posts
How about a 34G for size?! Yep, that's a G for ginormous. or Good God Their Big! And they haven't stopped growing. Now try and find a bra for that!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts