Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start going back to the gym and doing a bit more exercise. I'm not really trying to lose weight, just trying to get some good exercise and get back into shape.

Do I need to worry about doing too much & affecting my milk supply? How much is too much?

TIA

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lrlittle
I want to start going back to the gym and doing a bit more exercise. I'm not really trying to lose weight, just trying to get some good exercise and get back into shape.

Do I need to worry about doing too much & affecting my milk supply? How much is too much?

TIA

I work out everyday, and have seen no problems with my BF. Sometimes if I get too hot I can feel the letdown. I always fear that I will leak so I go after I feed the LO.

Too much exercise? Your body will let you know.

A.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I've been working out since ds #2 was a week old and my milk has been fine. However, the first time I ran my old sports bras were not sufficent and my breasts really hurt afterwards.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzmin
I've been working out since ds #2 was a week old and my milk has been fine. However, the first time I ran my old sports bras were not sufficent and my breasts really hurt afterwards.
Yeah, I just got back and definitely need better support now

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.