Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello has anyone been told by a healthcare professional that any of these are safe while breastfeeding? Has anyone heard of OrganicOlivia.com? She has formulated a parasite cleanse with her Chinese medicine doctor which is helpful or successful in treating ovarian cysts as parasites are usually a great problem. I know that they have wormwood and a few other are in herbs. *Also has anyone given their baby specific safe levels of herbs/ tinicures to treat or prevent parasite flourishing grounds?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have done a parasite cleanse while breastfeeding when my son was about 2 years old. I don't think any medical professionals will endorse it since parasite cleanses are not a thing of mainstream medicine.
You will find lots of conflicting information.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have done a parasite cleanse while breastfeeding when my son was about 2 years old. I don't think any medical professionals will endorse it since parasite cleanses are not a thing of mainstream medicine.
You will find lots of conflicting information.
When you did the cleanse, did you do enemas? Garlic one or ??

·
Registered
126 Posts
No enemas. I used Parastroy supplements. It certainly got out little worms...possibly hook worms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts