1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Please report these...there's a new thread at Q and A just for the purpose of reporting bad ads.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
If people don't want the Google ads then they should fork over the money to cover the operating costs of MDC so that the ads won't be needed anymore.

It is just going to take some time for Google to truly understand what is appropriate material to display in ads on MDC. Be patient.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
While I don't use anything to cover up, I know several women who do. I think anything that promotes NIP and makes the woman more comfortable is great. My SIL actually uses a Hooter Hider, and she feels more at ease while using it to NIP. She wouldn't NIP otherwise, period. While I'm not in love with the Google ads, I honestly don't think these are ads I would report.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveLittleDucks View Post
While I don't use anything to cover up, I know several women who do. I think anything that promotes NIP and makes the woman more comfortable is great. My SIL actually uses a Hooter Hider, and she feels more at ease while using it to NIP. She wouldn't NIP otherwise, period. While I'm not in love with the Google ads, I honestly don't think these are ads I would report.
I totally agree. Some women are just not comfortable NIP for whatever reason and that is their choice. I actually think it may be a good thing that the covers were invented because otherwise there may be a lot of "busy" mommies that don't feel comfortable NIP, just switch to formula because it's easier when they are out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.