Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already bought an envelope and packed this up so it's ready to ship. I'm ready to get it out of here. Only $6ppd and I can ship Thursday 8/17. PLEASE!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/babion...MUfQFBlWeLMrdW

I bought this painting from ebay for about $30 a few years ago. It's on canvas and is a reproduction. I folded it to fit in a 10x13 frame(the painting is actually approx 10x14 so the bottom inch is folded under. I am going to leave it folded and will not attempt to flatten it back out). Frame is NOT included. I'd like $14ppd. I will either ship flat or rolled in a tube, depends what is cheapest. Paypal only please. US (except Alaska and Hawaii) only. Smoke-free, pet-free home.reduced to $12ppd!Reduced again to $10ppd!

One more tidbit of info: The baby in the painting has chubby rolls of fat on his/her legs, and was not wearing a diaper in the painting. Well, some of the rolls kind of looked like "parts" and was a little weird so I got out some white paint and added a diaper. Made it look MUCH better. Figured I better put that in just in case someone has seen this painting before and wonders why this one is slightly different...

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
That's a beautiful painting. My babies aren't chubby babies, though, and I've been wanting to get one that reminds me of them

But I'm sure someone will love this!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.