Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does everyone's breasts leak prior to birth or at least show SOME colostrum if you express? Cause I am due tomorrow and I can't get a DROP of fluid out of these puppies and I am wondering if my kid is gonna starve...any hope?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I get a couple of tiny drops (very very tiny) and that's it. I got the same thing with DD before she was born, and had no problems bf'ing whatsoever--milk came in just fine!

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Nope - I couldn't get any out with dd1 and can't with this baby either (I was up until I delivered with the other two pgs). With dd1, I made so much milk, I had to wear breast pads to keep from leaking through my shirts until she was nine months old!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Summer, I didn't have a single drop, and even when dd was nursing right after birth, I never ever saw the colustrum. After being totally paranoid, my mw reassured me it was there (still don't know how she knew, b/c it was totally invisible...), but my milk came in 4 days later, and that I can see!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.