Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is living in Finksburg, MD. Near Westminister/Reisterstown if you are not familiar.<br>
She has a two week old baby and is doing Ok with nursing right now, but she needs to go back to work when he is 9 weeks. She wants to find someone who can help her figure out the pumping thing.<br>
She tried with her previous son and didn't have much luck. This time she is determined to breast feed her new son for at least year.<br>
I told her to check out LLL, but she says the closest meeting is over a 1/2 hour away.<br>
Does anyone know of any resources closer to her?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Sykesville, which is just down the street from where your friend lives. I drive to the Columbia L.L.L meetings, which is far but I'm almost positive that the leader of the Clarksville (Western Howard County group) lives in Sykesville. Her contact info is (410) 864-8080 and her name is Jen. Tell your friend to call her. If she is anything like the other leaders that I have met, which I'm sure she is, she would be very happy to help.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Carroll Hospital has a breastfeeding support group on Thursdays. I think it's at the Woman's Place. I know a lot of people who go there and love it!<br><br>
PM me if you want more info. I can give you the email of a girl who attends and can give you more info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts