Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started cding my last one after he was eating solids. I have a new one now and I don't know what to do with my diapers. I am using pocket os, so that I use the same diapers for both of them. Any of the diapers that get breastmilk poop on them, it doesnt wash out. I use rockin green soap, rinse, wash, rinse twice and line dry. spraying them beforehand with the diaper sprayer doesnt do anything besides get them really wet. How do I get the yellow coloring out?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I've been using rockin green soap, and I think it sucks. It would have worked when my babe was younger and it was just bm poo, but it does not take the stink out.

I recommend hanging your diapers in the sunshine to dry them. The sun bleaches the stains out. Ive also been known to use bleach occasionally and just wash them an extra time to get the bleach out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
when dd still had runny poo i would run a pre-soak cycle with some borax and/or washing soda. then i'd do my normal washing routine. it got the stains and smell out pretty well. oxyclean also really works, if you don't mind the chemicals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.