Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it mean anything if my twins are both in the breech pos at 21 weeks?? I know it is early, but the dr acted like it was a little odd that they were both that way. They have been in weird postions from the day we found out, so it doesn't shock me, but I was just wondering if any of you had this as well. I am scared to death of a c/s and am going to start praying that the babies figure out what to do in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yeah TONS of room to move still! Mine were both head down at my 21 week ultrasound and by the end they both flipped breech. The next ultrasound both head down again LOL! Something you should probally consider to help them along is doing some spinning babies excersizes to encourage them to go head down and stay there.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Yes, 21 weeks is very early and there is plenty of time to switch. Sometime around 30 weeks or so my babies were head-down (A) and breech (B) and they stayed that way until birth.

·
Registered
883 Posts
At 33 wks my twins are STILL moving around even though they weigh nearly 5 lbs each. The midwife and OB have continued to tell me not to stress about it yet. Meanwhile I'm maintaining postures conducive to eventually getting at least one of them vertex and ready for labor/delivery.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mine where flip flopping up until the very end and still ended up both head down. I would worry at this point!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just want and got a ultra sound today and I am 24 weeks. Well a month ago baby A was head down and B head up well guess what now baby a is head up and B head down. They both turned and both the Ultra sound tec and the Doc. said that there is lots of time for them to do some more flips.<br>
Shawnii

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My triplets are still flip-flopping at 31.5 weeks. I can't believe they still have room to move, but clearly they do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts