Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
That is great! It's still in-stock though Jaye..how come you haven't bought it yet?!
:LOL
Look at my wool stash, Jesse. There's only 1 bum to put it all on. :LOL I think we need to have another baby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
Look at my wool stash, Jesse. There's only 1 bum to put it all on. :LOL I think we need to have another baby.

But what if all of the other wool was dirty or something?! And..you could always use it on another babe for sure. Ya know..GN color and expanding size and all....


ETA: I just looked at your wool stash...you totally have room for another woolie or 2! And I
those MM Autumn longies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
But what if all of the other wool was dirty or something?! And..you could always use it on another babe for sure. Ya know..GN color and expanding size and all....


ETA: I just looked at your wool stash...you totally have room for another woolie or 2! And I
those MM Autumn longies!

You are such an enabler! :LOL Anyway, what I really want is another pair of MM longies, or a MM soaker. Mmmm....black peacock...crocus...black rainbow...so many gorgeous colorways. And the MM autumn longies are long gone (for me anyway) - I swapped them for a Luxe set, then swapped that plus a Luxe dipe for a BBB soaker. Trading up is fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
You are such an enabler! :LOL Anyway, what I really want is another pair of MM longies, or a MM soaker. Mmmm....black peacock...crocus...black rainbow...so many gorgeous colorways. And the MM autumn longies are long gone (for me anyway) - I swapped them for a Luxe set, then swapped that plus a Luxe dipe for a BBB soaker. Trading up is fun!


Ooohh..nice trade! What BBB didya get?! You are *so* going to
it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,634 Posts
I have one that looks like a pumpkin and LOVE it! Really, these are the most wonderfully stretchy and beautifully crocheted soakers. YOU MUST BUY IT!! I wish I needed more wool or I'd be all over it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
I'm getting one in a rainbow colorway.


EWS = Wooly Wonder's Everlasting Wonder Soaker. Really cool design. I'd tell you to check it out on her website (http://www.woolywonder.com) but it's down right now b/c Pamela is on vacation.
Which are you going to get? A EWS or the crochet one from NLW?! I can't wait to see pics!! And let me know how it works w/ pf's!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top