Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/bring-on-the-adult-mandates/

What’s the difference between a vaccine-injured two-month old and a vaccine-injured 30-year old? The 30-year old has a Facebook account and is going to tell everyone about it. The poor baby has to suffer several more rounds after its mother is told “It’s all normal,” but an adult is probably not going to ride that bull more than once before speaking up.

Guillain Barre? ADEM? Anaphylatic shock? Instant food allergy? Joint pain? Shoulder injury? Brand new seizure disorder? Tell us alllll about it. Be sure to file for compensation while you’re at it. I can’t wait to hear these stories. Adult mandates are going to be the greatest thing to ever happen to this non-existent anti-vaccination movement.
This is really just super because 2-month old babies suck at telling us exactly how they felt after being shot up with multiple viruses, bacteria, formaldehyde, aluminum and 25 micrograms of mercury. They suck at giving interviews on CNN, they suck at protesting, walking off jobs en masse, and testifying in legislative committee hearings. You know who doesn’t suck at all of that? Grownups. So bring it.

·
Registered
18,832 Posts
To save the effort of our small group of vaccine enthusiasts, I'll just point out that it isn't really forced vaccination if you just lose your job as a consequence. It is even less forced vaccination if you are unable to participate as a volunteer at your kid's pre-school.

There, all sorted out. Unless they are tying people down and jabbing them, it is never a mandate and it never involves "force".

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
To save the effort of our small group of vaccine enthusiasts, I'll just point out that it isn't really forced vaccination if you just lose your job as a consequence. It is even less forced vaccination if you are unable to participate as a volunteer at your kid's pre-school.

There, all sorted out. Unless they are tying people down and jabbing them, it is never a mandate and it never involves "force".
In all fairness, none of our pro-vax regulars, (e.g. Prosciencemum, Teacozy, and some who haven't popped in for awhile), have made this absurd argument, at least not on MDC. It's coming largely from pro-SB277 fanaticism.

The argument is that it's not forced vaccination because you still have a choice in that you could choose to suffer the consequences.

So really, there's no such thing as forced vaccination. After all, if someone's forcing you at gunpoint, you still have the choice to get shot, don't you? :eyesroll

·
Registered
18,832 Posts
yes and there are free elections under dictatorships, too.

But yes, no one has directly argued anything quite that absurd. However, I have seen links to some bloggers or writers who make that argument.

Reactions: applejuice
1 - 4 of 4 Posts