Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned my carseat, and I have a few questions. I put it in the middle with the seat belt, and it was pretty simple. The only thing I don't get is that black latch thing that secures the shoulder belt. It says it is supposed to click, and mine doesn't. I know it is as far as it can go. It is holding it in place tightly.<br><br>
Also, I need to move up the straps for my DD, but when I move them to the right height, the SIP head thing is too high up. WTH?<br><br>
And do I have to put the latch straps anywhere? They are just hanging there.<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Not sure about the lock-off..however, when you adjust the harness make sure you are feeling behind the cover for the exact height in the shell. My Blvd cover really makes the harness seem higher/lower then it really is.<br>
For the LATCH connectors, lift the cover on the bottom half (by babes butt) there should be LATCH storage slots under there. Its in the manual or you can get the manual online at the Britax website.<br><a href="http://www.britaxusa.com/support/documents/Boulevard_P257000_R1.pdf" target="_blank">manual</a>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts