Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the 10 week mark on saturday and I got some brown discharge when I wiped. That started around 11pm. As far as cramps, there about a 1 to 2 on a scale of 1-10. I noticed a chemical like smell from my urine, thats been going on for almost a week.

I have a deveated septum on my uterus, which shortens my uterus b/c of the dip. My previoud m/c have been due to that. I thought about having DH take me to the hosptal tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

What do you girls think?

· Registered
1,272 Posts
I'd probably call my midwife/OB before I went to the hospital. Is that possible for you?

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldnt be able to call them until tomorrow morning. I have an appt for friday already. I could see if they'd push my appt up.

· Registered
2,363 Posts
I think I would go in. Because I stress about this kind of stuff so much, I would want to know for sure if everything was ok.

If you can calm yourself down today, I think waiting till the morning would be fine, but 24 hours of stress for me would be worth a trip to the ER.

Good luck. I will be thinking of you.

· Registered
3,802 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe'sMama View Post
I think I would go in. Because I stress about this kind of stuff so much, I would want to know for sure if everything was ok.

If you can calm yourself down today, I think waiting till the morning would be fine, but 24 hours of stress for me would be worth a trip to the ER.
This.

Hope all is well.

· Premium Member
3,785 Posts
I would call their answering service and see if they can get you in first thing tomorrow morning. Or, if you have bright red and/or pink bleeding, I would probably just head to the ER. I don't tend to be a "go to the ER" sort of person- I've never taken my kids or gone myself. But having had early losses, the panic of worrying, would be something I couldn't take for very long. However, in reality the nothing would change if you went in tomorrow vs. today.
mama and best luck.

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The brown discharge has stopped along with the cramps. But I think I've caught a virus. My throat is sore and I feel like poo today.

I'll probably still give them a call.

· Registered
2,434 Posts
Hooray! I'm so glad it stopped! I would probably still give them a call, though. Just for peace of mind.

· Registered
552 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
Hooray! I'm so glad it stopped! I would probably still give them a call, though. Just for peace of mind.

I agree... maybe get that Friday appt moved up for your peace of mind. Hope you feel better soon!

· Premium Member
3,785 Posts
Glad it stopped! I have had brown discharge with this pregnancy as well as my DD and my DS's. My miscarriage though, I didn't, it started with pink spotting, then quickly turned red. Best luck!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.