Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I've been having what looks like egg white cervical mucus discharge, off and on for about 6 days, sometimes tinged with brown, sometimes tinged pink, sometimes brownish red. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is my second pregnancy, and with my first, at around 6 weeks I had light pink spotting, but everything was fine.  This is different, but I still feel fine. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have no pain, no cramps, it just seems to be there every so often.  I'm wondering if this is normal, or should I be worried.  Anyone have any experience with this?</p>

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
<p>This can be normal. With my previous pregnancy I had a couple episodes of pink and brown tinged cervical mucous that lasted several days. Have you had sex lately? That can cause it along with too much straining for a bm or an irritable cervix.</p>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>thanks for replying - nope, no sex, no straining... at first I wasn't too worried, I thought it would just last a day or two, but it's been happening for almost a week, and it's starting to freak me out.  I don't know if I should go to the hospital and have an ultrasound to see, or just wait.  I think the waiting will start to make me crazy. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts