Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the mindfulness for kids post over on mumsnet: Mindfulness for Kids: Mindfulness Activities and Exercises to Try | Mumsnet and thought it would be great to share what I have been doing with my two kids at ages 6 and 8, to keep them busy and happy throughout the recent summer sun.

I spotted an advert on Facebook for a bubble blaster Bubble Gun - Bubble Blaster - Summer Fun which releases many bubbles by pressing on a simple button. To my surprise, the bubbles were really calm to watch and it was (and is) a nice peaceful break (🍷) from the usual, hyper, rough and tumble when my boys play. I also, secretly, enjoy using it too because it is quite soothing.

I did try and cheat and use fairy liquid, but it did not have the same effect as using proper bubble solution, so I also got a litre of bubble liquid from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laeto-Toys...keywords=bubble+liquid&qid=1622889495&sr=8-13

The only downside is that if you have more than one child, you need more than one bubble blaster! Otherwise, the calming effect is the opposite! They need one each! 😀☺

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yakhni Pulao is a delectable rice preparation where long grain basmati rice is cooked in a delicious stock made with Mutton Or Chicken and infused with spices. Yakhni pulao is different from traditional Biryani. As in Biryani the layering of meat gravy is done with rice, whereas in Yakhni PulaoLucky Yakhni Pulao an Aromatic Treat of Rice and Meat!! rice and prepared meat yakhni are boiled together to attain the flavors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yakhni Pulao is a delectable rice preparation where long grain basmati rice is cooked in a delicious stock made with Mutton Or Chicken and infused with spices. Yakhni pulao is different from traditional Biryani. As in Biryani the layering of meat gravy is done with rice, whereas in Yakhni PulaoLucky Yakhni Pulao an Aromatic Treat of Rice and Meat!! rice and prepared meat yakhni are boiled together to attain the flavors.
?

What does this have to do with mindfulness for kids?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts