Mothering Forum banner

How would you like to be assigned buddies?

• By location

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • By due date

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Random

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Pick your own!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've got 33 mamas signed up! So, we'll have at least 16 pairs of buddies! This should be a lot of fun! I think once we get everyone buddied up, each individual pair can decide what they want to do, if they want to exchange gifts or not, and how they want to handle sharing birth news at the end. (Or other news as it comes up!)

I think someone suggested picking buddies by location, I'm really open to whatever people would like to do. Maybe I'll make a poll for us and see what people think.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I think it would be fun if someone just put all of our names into a pot and started picking pairs. It would leave it up to fate and to me that is fun!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanielayne
I think it would be fun if someone just put all of our names into a pot and started picking pairs. It would leave it up to fate and to me that is fun!

You know, I was thinking about that myself!! Maybe I'll vote for random too.

However, I want to give our European mamas (and Canadian mamas, if they want) a chance to decide if they want each other, because if they want to exchange gifts, postage can get kind of pricey. But I'll leave it up to them!

I'd have great fun putting everyone's names in a basket

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
I was the one who suggested by location, but I really like the random suggestion. Could you do a European hat, Canadian hat and a US hat? That way mailing doesn't get too expensive!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by elmh23
I was the one who suggested by location, but I really like the random suggestion. Could you do a European hat, Canadian hat and a US hat? That way mailing doesn't get too expensive!
Absolutely!! Why don't we give this thread another week or so? When does everyone think I should assign people?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i agree with matching the buddies "semi random". the europe hat, canada hat, and u.s. hat sound good to me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.