Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello lovely ladies of this forum!

I love our home and everything about it–it has been a humble abode to me and my family for the past 2 decades. It's been quite a while since the last time I've ever thought of making changes in our home.

With our youngest moving out, it's back to my husband and I being the only people in our house. I had the wild idea of renovating everything–luckily enough, my hubby supports any random idea that comes to mind and is on board with doing a full-on renovation!

I love everything about our home–the memories, the warmth, and the overall vibe one could get in our 720 sq ft home. The only thing that I never really liked was the fact that there was no overarching theme with everything–and every room felt separate from one another.

This is why I took to Pinterest and found ideas on what themes I could apply to our renovation and fell in love with cottagecore and mid-century themes!

Ultimately, I ended up just zoning into mid-century as the main theme. I've been looking at different paint shops, interest pins, and I've been researching different stores. I stumbled upon this online shop for furniture and they have a mid-century section!!! I've taken a look at their listings and am in love.

I'm worried for my husband though, I feel like I might blow over the budget we agreed upon... lol. I don't know how to describe it, it's like baby fever but with renovations! I just want to change every single piece of furniture in the house to fit my theme. How do y'all manage to control yourself from splurging too much with furniture??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts