Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone~<br>
Has anyone out there used Bumgenius on their newborn(s)? They seem to be a fave dipe for loads of folks on here, but I haven't run into much info on sizing yet. Since they are a OS, they seem like they might be too large for a newborn?<br>
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
341 Posts
while not a newborn, my son started wearing bG at 8 lbs, and it fit him well. I'm sure if you stuff it a little thicker it will fit smaller than that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm thinking maybe we'll just start out small and only get 1 or 2, then see how they fit. Everyone seems to rave about them, DH and I just thought it would be nice if we knew they'd fit for a newborn as well, we could just jump in with both feet and buy a good stash of bGs!<br>
Thanks so much for your thoughts!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I tried one on my cousin's very petite girl (3 mo. old), and they fit her well. I don't know how well they would fit a newborn though.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Henri was born 6lbs, 10oz. They didnt really fit him well until about 8-9lbs, especially with his then-skinny legs. He is 3 months old now and I dont know his weight but he's a chunky boy and they fit him great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts