Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!<br><br>
I have some more stuff for sale/trade. Please contact me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>. I have a smoke and pet free home, and shipping is INCLUDED on all prices unless otherwise indicated.<br><br>
4 medium Bummis SIWW, white. One has a grey skid mark or something on the outside (small), otherwise they have no stains. No tears, velcro in very good condition. $24 for all or $6.50 each.<br><br>
2 large Beccabottoms (<a href="http://www.beccabottoms.com" target="_blank">www.beccabottoms.com</a>) windpro fleece covers. Two rows of front snaps, really adjustable. Both have red outer layers, one black inner layer and one white inner layer. These are AWESOME for nighttime. I have 3 hemp fleece trifold soakers and 2 hemp fleece/microfleece top soakers to go with them. Unbelievably absorbent. I found these to be *the answer* to my heavy wetter's nighttime needs and they fit her for a long time. $9 for each cover and $2.50 for each soaker, or $30 for all.<br><br>
1 Medium snuggleups fitted diaper, velcro closure. No stains or tears. $4<br><br>
3 Microfiber kitchen towels from Walmart, good for stuffing pocket style diapers. $2 each or $5 for all.<br><br>
More to come! Thanks!<br>
Nicole

1 - 1 of 1 Posts