Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!

I have some more stuff for sale/trade. Please contact me at [email protected]. I have a smoke and pet free home, and shipping is INCLUDED on all prices unless otherwise indicated.

4 medium Bummis SIWW, white. One has a grey skid mark or something on the outside (small), otherwise they have no stains. No tears, velcro in very good condition. $24 for all or $6.50 each.

2 large Beccabottoms (www.beccabottoms.com) windpro fleece covers. Two rows of front snaps, really adjustable. Both have red outer layers, one black inner layer and one white inner layer. These are AWESOME for nighttime. I have 3 hemp fleece trifold soakers and 2 hemp fleece/microfleece top soakers to go with them. Unbelievably absorbent. I found these to be *the answer* to my heavy wetter's nighttime needs and they fit her for a long time. $9 for each cover and $2.50 for each soaker, or $30 for all.

1 Medium snuggleups fitted diaper, velcro closure. No stains or tears. $4

3 Microfiber kitchen towels from Walmart, good for stuffing pocket style diapers. $2 each or $5 for all.

More to come! Thanks!
Nicole

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.