Mothering Forum banner

Which cover do you prefer over a snappi'd prefold?

• Bummis SWW

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Litewrap

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating which kind of wrap to get to go over prefolds. I've tried both before but would like some more opinions (can you tell I'm bored tonight?). The covers would mainly be used over prefolds (fastened with a snappi, though trifolding is a possibility too).

If you have tried both Bummis SWW and Litewraps, which do you like better?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
i'd honestly try one of each and see which fits your DC better. but i'd vote for litewraps if you're going to snappi the PF

and have you seen these?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Litewraps were my favorite newborn cover, but I didn't try the SWW until she was in mediums. SWW is my favorite medium cover, but we don't have any medium Litewraps. I'm not very much help am I?

Thanks for the wonderwrap link - those look great!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, I hadn't seen those WonderWraps before. Has anyone tried them yet? I was just thinking last night how it would be cool to have a onesize cover... Something else to try...
:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3inclothdiapers
Wow, I hadn't seen those WonderWraps before. Has anyone tried them yet? I was just thinking last night how it would be cool to have a onesize cover... Something else to try...
:
I've seen raves about them on the Diaperswappers and Diaperpin boards...

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Of the 2, I like Litewraps. THey kit bot of my skinny thighed girls and my chunkier gorl while I have issues with the Bummis SWW. The Bummis Classic, though, fits aa the girls, too. I love the look of the wonderwrap. I'm needing to size up soon, so I might try one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've never tried a bsww, but I have 6 litewraps and love them. I have the xl size and they fit my 32 lb and 42 lb boys great. They work well with prefolds, which is what I mainly use, but they are also great with fitteds.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thats a toughie. I love Bummis SWW, but the litewraps Ive had when she was smaller were great, fuller cut with gussets. Wish I had some!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Litewraps were great for us, SWW, not so great. The litewraps just fit my ds better (when he was a newborn). I thought that they provided more/ better coverage as well. HTH

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
If you're gonna snappi, I like both of them. But for trifolding, I wouldn't do Litewraps. They're a lot fuller in cut, and I don't think they would hold an unfastened prefold as securely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts