Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to trade one small bummis wet bag for one medium size wet bag or bummis, WAHM I'm not particular it just needs to fit 5-6 bigger kid diapers.<br><br><br>
I have a turquiose bag that I have used just a few times. If it was shrink wrapped you would never know it had been used. It just too little to transport a days worth of diapers back and forth from daycare. It would be fine for outing with one or two diapers.<br><br>
I willing to sweeten the deal by paying postage for both items, a snappi, or a couple dollar cash.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
I had the same issue...and ended up at walmart in the sporting goods department with a stuff sack for a sleeping bag. Actually we now have 3. They were 2 bucks a piece. We didn't need them to be waterproof because they don't sit on the floor at daycare, they don't contain so much liquid they leak and because quite frankly the drawstrings work better if they are not PUL.<br><br>
DCP loves them, we love having more than one....we take clean dipes every day in the diaper bag and in the top of the diaper bag we stuff a sack. DCP takes sack out, hangs it on a hook by her changing table. When we pick up dd we take it home.<br><br>
this might be TMI for the trading post forum, but ... we don't ask dcp to shake poo into the toilet. She throws it all into the sack. because we have more than sack if it gets soiled it goes in with the dipes and covers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts