Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you use them? Do you like them? I'm thinking of using them after receiving another sampler kit in my stocking this year. What do you like/dislike about them? Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I really love the carrot day cream for a facial moisturizer in the dry winter weather. It smells so good. I know that some people find it to be heavy and/or greasy, but I haven't had any problems with applying a thin layer.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I love them, and I started using them after being a die-hard Proactiv fan. I use the Orange Essence cleanser (which is odd when you first try it. No soap. Feels like you are rubbing oil and lanolin on your face, which basically you are!). I love the pore refining mask- it has some soothing herbs in it- maybe calendula, comfrey type of things, minty cool things, and kaolin clay. I use this once or twice a week. If I do get a pimple, I spot treat it with the mask and it takes the inflammation and redness down.
I also bought the citrus facial scrub. Wasn't too impressed with that. Feels like you are washing your face with greasy crushed rocks! I also use the marshmallow moisturizer, even around my eyes. Smells like circus peanuts candy!

I have to say I am impressed with it. Like I said, my complexion needed the proactiv products to keep pimples away, but I haven't had any flamers yet since I started the burts bees more than a month ago. Much better for your skin, that's for sure!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I second the positive opinion on the orange essence cleaner---it is wonderful. I no longer need moisturizer during the summer and only a bit of the beewax cream every other day during the winter. I also hated the scrub but love the clay mask. The parsley blemish roller doesn't seem to hasten the demise of my ocassional blemishes. I suggest watching the website for their factory closeouts as there are terrific bargains to be had.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have the day and night creams and love them! I just recently got the a face was in a metal/tinish tube that is orange something. It is really good-it smells like you are rubbing a fresh orange right on your face! The only thing is that I am used to washing my eyes with my current face wash and w/ the BB it stings! ouch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.