Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know where you mams got your cards from(if you have them) and what info did youi nclude on them. I know vista prints does them for free(plus shipping) but I really didn't like their selection. Plus I was wondering how much information to include on the cards is there a such thing as too much info. Would just name and web address be enough? I have a PO box so I don't mind including that but would it crowd the card? I do not have a seperate phone line so # is out(since I am currently at my parents right now so called "saving money"). Should I look into getting a phone?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
You can also do custom cards at vista print. They cost more, of course, but you can do your logo or a picture of your choice

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not at home so I don't have a great home office(like I had at home) the printer here is okay but they don't even have a printshop Cd. I figured fort the money I would spend to get a good CD I could have some printed.<br>
I did pick up a pack of business card to be printed ob but they are so lightweight it didn't seem good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts