Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
What time is it showing, and what's the address of the library? Otherwise, I'll hope for somewhere else or Netflix.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Laura

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm going and I have it reserved on Netflix (it's supposed to be available in Feb.)!<br><br>
I hear there are only about 20 tickets left.<br><br>
Here's the address:<br>
Wilmette, IL Public Library Auditorium<br>
1242 Wilmette Ave.<br>
Wilmette, IL 60091<br><br>
Here's where you can buy them:<br><a href="http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/25028" target="_blank">http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/25028</a><br><br><br><div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">FYI:</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">After the screening, stay for a provocative and engaging discussion with Talkback Panelists:</span></span></div>
<ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Ceal Bacom, Certified Nurse Midwife <span style="font-size:small;"><span style="font-size:medium;">practicing at PCC Community Wellness Center, former IL Chapter Chair of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, and co-founder of the former Alivio practice.</span></span></span></span></div>
</li>
</ul><ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Michelle Ferguson, Homebirth Mother</span></span></div>
</li>
</ul><ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Robyn Gabel, Executive Director, IL Maternal and Child Health Coalition <span style="font-size:small;">, <span style="font-size:medium;">and former co-director of the Chicago Women's Health Center</span></span></span></span></div>
</li>
</ul><ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Nadine Goodman, <span style="font-size:small;"><span style="font-size:medium;">CASA Midwifery School, Mexico</span></span> <span style="font-size:small;"><span style="font-size:medium;">, Social worker, Feminist, and Public Health expert.</span></span></span></span></div>
</li>
</ul><ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Robert J. Minkus, MD,Pediatrician <span style="font-size:small;"><span style="font-size:medium;">at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare and Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University.</span></span></span></span></div>
</li>
</ul><ul><li>
<div style="text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Audrey Stillerman, MD, Family Physician <span style="font-size:small;">,</span> <span style="font-size:medium;">currently the Medical Director of UIC Neighborhood Initiatives School Health Center Program, and Clinical Instructor in the Department of Family Medicine at University of Illinois-Chicago.</span></span></span></div>
</li>
</ul>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts