Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Netflix the only place you can rent this?

I'd like for my parents to see it, since we're now planning our homebirth and they are very interested in it. They live in another state and are not computer savy so watching it online won't work. Can it be rented at any regular video rental places?

(I really don't want to buy a copy right now... $$ is tight) Thanks!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
You don't have to watch it online through netflix, you can also rent a hard copy from them that they send you and you send back

·
Registered
662 Posts
As far as I can tell, Netflix is constantly running a 2-week free trial for new members. So if ou come up short with Blockbuster and the library, the 3rd option is to sign up for Netflix, have them send a hard copy DVD of BBOB in the mail as your first rental, then send it back and cancel the subscription. (Or, as we did with our Netflix free trial, fall in love with the service and keep it!)

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Sorry to hijack, but I know someone else who's trying to watch it. Is this available online right now? The link I had no longer works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.