Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my cousin is planning to open a call center but she doesn't exactly know were to start. We have the location, ISP, etc but what we can't figure out is the best software to start with. Any ideas on quality but cheap software for call centers?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, sorry, but I won't be able to recommend one but I knew it from our neighbor that their firm (the company where she works) have relied to an interactive dialer . According to her, it helps them increase their caller productivity. I heard too that most call centers have relied to a software that would provide them system support.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, sorry, but I won't be able to recommend one but I knew it from our neighbor that their firm (the company where she works) have relied to an interactive dialer . According to her, it helps them increase their caller productivity. I heard too that most call centers have relied to a software that would provide them system support.
Thank you for replying.
We went for the one that the consultant recommended, that is Interactive Intelligence. We're having it installed next week and we're hoping that everything goes according to plan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts