Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't my auction, but just to be upfront I do know the seller. Actually, she didn't want me to post it, but I've just gotta. I just know there are people here who would appreciate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=26269

Oh why can't I have a girl?? This is all so unfair! If you wanna delete since I know the seller, no biggie. I just want people to see her great work.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
oh my goodness that is so precious! I love it. Especially since fuzzi bunz can be on the boring side. She should do one on a pink fuzzi bunz!

Oh and BTW I don't know the seller LOL!

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by AndreaBash
Sorry Heather. I try to keep up but it's no easy task. Thanks for directing me to the other link.
You aren't kidding - I had remembered seeing it because it was the first of its kind I had ever seen . . . soo very cute. When I went looking for the link I was thinking maybe I had lost my mind or saw it elsewhere. I just wanted you to know that others had admired it - so you could let your friend know. Also, I wanted to say there was a question about the lamination process that went unanswered that she may want to reply to for those interested. Will she be doing more?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't want to comment on the lamination process, I will leave that to her. However, I did hear rumor of more FBs being embroidered.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!BOY SETS!!
Don't make me RIOT! I wanna be a boy set-

Does she have a web site? does she do others? huh huh who is she? can we hunt her down and MAKE her do more work? HUH HUH? ~

·
Registered
930 Posts
That is so cute!
Another idea for decorating Fuzzi Bunz, or any polyester fabric (including microfleece) is to get some of these dyes. You mix the dye with water, then you paint your design on paper and iron it on to the fabric. It makes the most vivid, beautiful designs. I wish someone would use it so I could buy them - I am too lazy to do it myself, lol. I tried it out on some fabric I had (I bought the sampler.) , and it is totally machine washable and everything.

XOXO

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by allformyboys
Does she have a web site? does she do others? huh huh who is she? can we hunt her down and MAKE her do more work? HUH HUH? ~
I am gonna have to direct her to this thread again. I have been asking for boy stuff, but she has a girl so she says she is "boy clueless". I've been trying to help her come up with some ideas for boy stuff.

If anyone has any ideas, I am sure she would like to hear them. I think she is open for orders (??) but there aren't any more FBs on her site. I hope I'm not wrong there. Maybe she'll do custom?

She is http://www.fussybutt.com

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
OMGosh . . . I think someone was looking for that link earlier. They were trying to find the momma that made a sling/pouch that was somewhat like the Native Baby Carrier - and I had seen this one before (Andrea maybe you posted a link?) and could not remember it. For those that haven't checked it out - Urban Tot Tote.

I think I need to order one of her 'tot totes.' Kenny still is very much a hip baby and the fleece Kangaroo Pouch is still a bit warm for this time of year.

THANKS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah!! That is her! I didn't post that link because I have not tried the Urban Tot Tote. I do have water pouch, though. It's very nifty.

I think I posted her in response to the shopping cart cover request, though. I've got me one of those, too.

This is reading so like spam.. but it's really not. I just love her stuff.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Some ideas for boy stuff:

Animals - Farm or Wild
Bugs (dragonflies, colorful beetles, doodlebugs, ...)
Transportation (sailboats, cars, trucks, planes, trains)
Robots
Cowboy
Characters (Pooh, Peter Rabbit, ...)
Nursery Rhyme (Cow Jumped Over the Moon, Humpty Dumpty, ...)
Sports

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I'm bummed 'cause the shirt would fit my little peanut but I don't think she will ever wear a large fuzzi bunz. Even at 19 months old she is in a medium on the smallest snap. Maybe she could do some mediums w/ an 18 month sized t-shirt. hint hint!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
You
's stop doing this... I want to buy everything- I will be maxing my credit cards and in the poor house before I know it! STOP-- JK I have to look- it gives me ideas

Love this one!!!! It is so so so so cute!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Ohhhhhh, I would LOVE a boyish FB. A choo choo would be cute or a rocket or something neutral like a moon or sun. Now I'm gonna have to stalk e-bay until I find one
:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts