Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you like to share where you buy your pul??? I have managed to find 1 site that sells it.

The cost is about $7-8us a yard. Is that a good price???

Since I am in Canada I'd prefer a Canadian site as it is easier but a US site would work too.

thanks

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
janelle is the best, and she's the only one who carries the good breathable kind (as strong as 2 mil but super soft and stretchy)

The OneStopDiaperShop and SewShoppe also carry pul.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Procare is really sturdy. My friend sent me a little of it and I'd love to make a cover or AIO from it for longer outtings, but it's a little sticky (so is PUL but the procare is a bit thicker) and I just haven't had time to mess with it.

I usually buy PUL through coops. there is one going now with tons of colors for $5.25/yd. No coop fees, just shipping to you. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sewing...guid=173559793

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Janelle's handsdown becuse her PUL is priced the same as others but has the extra DWR treatment on the knit side to prevent wicking. That costs an additional 50cents/yd from the manufacturer. Nobody else I've seen offers this on the PUL and it's VERY important if you want diapers and covers that don't wick.

Amber

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.