Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed this a while back but never posted. Today ds was WAY ready for nap but he is getting molars and I wanted him to have some relief so he could sleep. I gave him some Camilia (Boirons?). It took FOREVER for him to go to sleep. Has anyone else noticed this? I know its all natural but it seems like there is a real connection for ds. Anyone??

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
sounds like the wrong homeopathic remedy for him at that time.<br><br>
what are his teething symptoms like? is he clingy? is he whiny? is he really high energy when he's cranky? does he want to be held or hugged or does he prefer to fuss in his own space near you? describe his personality as best you can when he's at his teething worst (use metaphors or analogies if possible).

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When he is teething his worst symptoms are drooling, putting everything in his mouth, a little whiny-ness but that is about it. He is SOOOO laid back. I mostly can tell at night - he wants the boob in his mouth all night long. I guess that makes me think too that what is hyper for ds is not hyper for other kids b/c he is so laid back. But it was definately not normal behavior for him.

·
Registered
891 Posts
mine is actually the opposite. If I give him the Camilia, he falls asleep easier. Also, with MY son, booby in the mouth all night = hardcore teething (which I am currently going through as well).<br><br>
Wendi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts