Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full family of 4 plus all our gear
I think we did pretty well. Packed more in than our camp-friends SUV's.

But really, I just wanted to show off the Estoril Blue contrasting against the beautiful greenery of the site!

in fact that day was awesome as we enjoyed camping
Camping is a gorgeous occupation for all the family :)

·
Registered
17 Posts

But really, I just wanted to show off the Estoril Blue contrasting against the beautiful greenery of the site!
Hey Muller21, Niiiicee, i love that idea. Are your camping costs some money? Cuz as far as i know , many guys are "renting" campings and minimum price for it is like 10 euro for 2 persons. I wanna to join! (if i can) . But i need an advice , like what do i need to buy (if its not expensive) ? And what is the basics of "survival" that i must know?

·
Registered
11 Posts

in fact that day was awesome as we enjoyed camping
Camping is a gorgeous occupation for all the family :)
Hope you had a lot of fun. The car looks great, like the color contrast :). I tried to go on a camp with my family but it was awfull, we forgoted alot of things, but now when I see people like you I want to retry, more than that I found a good article named WildProofGear that tell's me what should I take on a camp with me to have the best time, hope my next time camping will be much more better then the last one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Muller21, Niiiicee, i love that idea. Are your camping costs some money? Cuz as far as i know , many guys are "renting" campings and minimum price for it is like 10 euro for 2 persons. I wanna to join! (if i can) . But i need an advice , like what do i need to buy (if its not expensive) ? And what is the basics of "survival" that i must know?
Hey there. I love the idea of camping and I know that it's very tempting to carry as many goods as possible. But first of all, you are supposed to have a decent tent or trailer, that's the basic rule. It determines how comfortable will be your camping and how many things you can carry. For example, I travel via motorcycle and cargo trailer as mentioned here lately and that means that my stuff should be extra packed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old thread but anyway I haven't been camping for a long time but I really miss doing it because it brings me great pleasure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I miss those days of camping with friends and seeing this discussion I felt nostalgic.
Now because of the pandemic, we can't go somewhere together and we can't wait to go.
I remember the last time I was camping and it was very cool, we stocked up on time with a lot of cool stuff that made our evenings more beautiful.
I remember ordering the headlamp and using them with great enthusiasm.
I can't wait for the pandemic to pass so we can get together with our friends and have fun.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the car that you have chosen to camp. If I had the ability to get one I would also take it camping right away. I have some ideas to go caping but I don't have the time to do it. I will find time for caping in one day. I can say that this is the best car to take camping. I suggest you read some Top camping tips, hints, and reviews . It will help you to understand more why this is a good car to take camping and will help you to have more pleasure from it. I have read there a lot of good information and I suggest you too to read it. Peace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts