Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
No way, it's completely gender neutral. I mean, it's black and white... it's not as if it were pink and white. Now if that were the case, your friend might have an issue with it being too girly. But nope, don't worry!

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Well, I think you should figure out if it was a boy cow print or a girl cow print. Girl cows are so much girlier than boy cows. I think a boy cow print would be masculine enough for a baby boy. Did the diaper cover have udders of any kind?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pamelamama
Well, I think you should figure out if it was a boy cow print or a girl cow print. Girl cows are so much girlier than boy cows. I think a boy cow print would be masculine enough for a baby boy. Did the diaper cover have udders of any kind?
:LOL :LOL

I have a homophobic (I guess
) brother that won't let his son take riding lessons because it's a "girl thing". I thought cowboys rode horses. Can't get any manlier than that can you??? I think a cowprint is gender neutral. I bought one for my dd and felt it was kinda boyish if anything, except it's a ruffled style dipe.

My crazy brother even forbid his wife to dress their son in matching outfits like garanimals cause that was "girlish".
Needless to say his son's interest in Barbies was stomped immediately.
:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
Completely dumbfounded over here. Sounds like your dh might have issues w/ cows that he needs to work thru on his own...
ROTFLMAO!! You ladies are killing me here!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pamelamama
:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am so happy you guys agree with me! My Dh thought it might be like a leopard print thing. You know how you see little girls wear leopard print sweaters with fur collars and such?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.