Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies! Let me start out by getting your familiar with my unfriendly cycle lol. In past months I have had a cycle that went to 57 days then had another cycle that only went 27 days mostly I end up having AF on CD32-37. The past few months my PMS symptoms have been going to the bathroom frequently, cramps and I guess I can get a tad moody lol. They usually start about a week before AF is due.

DH and I have been TTC #3 for about 8 months on and off. I don't temp and if I am not prego this cycle I will start next cycle. My CM isn't usually a good indicator as to when I should O because I don't usually get EWCM or at least not enough to be able to tell.

As of today I am on CD 39 a day late according to the mymonthlycycles website although like I said I am never "on time" or regular w/e. I am 15 DPO if I Oed around the time the site said (either way we BD everyday a week before the week of and the week after just in case) I have so many pregnancy symptoms such as a slight headache for 2 weeks on and off, my BBS are sore but its really under my armpits and my nipples ( My boobs never hurt or are sore as a PMS symptom), I usually hate chili but now cant get enough of it, I do have cramps but usually when I get cramps it feels like a ripping kinda feeling and its usually low but now its a full kinda crampy feeling like AF is on her way but I never get cramps this high up, I am so tired all I want to do is sleep all day (I'm usually not able to take naps during the day but now I can with no problem. I also fall asleep really early now too) I also seem to be alittle emotional I saw Cars 2 with my son and almost cried lol.

Something else that's very unusual for me I had some EWCM around O time and then alot and I mean ALOT of it around CD30-32 (we BD then too just in case I Oed late.

Anyways I have been testing since 8DPO and have been getting BFNs! Am I going insane? Has this happened to anyone else and gotten a BFP later on? With my first he was a surprise so I was 4 days late with a semi normal cycle and with my second a few days before AF was due I found out and again a semi normal cycle. I will add that in April 2010 I had gotten the depo shot (the worst idea ever!!)

Thanks in advance! I feel like I am going nuts!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
If you had EWCM CD30-32, I would guess you Oed around CD32. Usually you would have CM before O but not after. That would put you at 7ish DPO right now, about when implantation would occur, but you would be unlikely to get a positive pregnancy test yet.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I agree with JMJ, I think you are only 7 dpo and that would mean it would be hard to get a BFP. What are you testing with? When I was testing (like a crazy insane person) I got my BFP with an Answer stick test while EPT, FRER, and Answer strip test were all still showing BFNs. Actually, I didnt get a BFP on the strip test until 17dpo.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ladies. I was thinking I Oed late myself and that gives me alittle hope that I can still get my BFP. And Adalinesmoma- I have been using the FRERS and the internet cheapies in the little blue packet. Where can you get the Answer tests? Lately I have been feeling really lightheaded especially when I get up too fast and now my CM is white and thick and theres not alot but enough to keep me thinking af has showed up (sorry for the TMI)

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
My CM is always white and thick for the first several weeks. I think everyone's body is different when it comes to CM regarding pregnancy though. You can buy Answer stick tests at Walgreen's- 3 for $15.99. I used 4 boxes this time
bag.gif

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol dont feel bad I have taken atleast 10 tests! Im an admitted POAS addict haha. You would think I would remember what things were like considering I have 2 toddlers aged 3 and 21 months. I guess I have momnesia
ROTFLMAO.gif
Another TMI question my cm is clumpy white its not like EWCM its not sticky just thick and wet. Is that considered creamy?

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Thick and somewhat wet, kind of like lotion, I usually call creamy. Do you notice an abnormal odor? Clumpy, thick and wet could be a sign of an infection, which could also be a sign of pregnancy! But like Adaline'sMama said, everyone is so different with their CF patterns during their LP and especially during pregnancy. If you are around 8 DPO today I certainly wouldn't give up hope b/c of your HPT-'s. A lot of women don't get accurate results until 12 or 14 DPO as implantation could happen as late as 12 DPO and it takes a few days usually to build up enough hCG in your urine to trigger a BFP. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jaimee! There isnt a odor actually which is weird isnt there supposed to be atleast some kinda smell? Something new just happened today like a tickle almost felt like a baby kick ( and I know its way too early for that Im just using that as an example) on my right side. I still have the same CM today still white. I am concerned that because it doesnt have any yellow in it that mabe it doesnt mean anything. Cramps still feel higher than usual today and my boobs are tender under my armpits and my nipples were almost like a burning stingy kinda feeling before that did go away. Im gonna test tomorrow which it still early but Im a POAS addict and if I can know early I wanna lol
fingersx.gif

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BFN for me today :( I hope tomorrow brings better news.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Do you check your CM internally or externally? Im a momma who gets great EWCM but never knew because it rarely "falls out of me". I check internally every day Midday and after a shower so I know its not remnants of intercourse from the night before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.