Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI i need a couple of suggestions. I am moving to the orlando florida area and am looking for a good family practioner. Also a mommy and me group or some help welcoming my son and i. We have been from maine all my life. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Hey there, I don't know if you have found anything yet that helps, but let me try to point you in some directions!

I lived in Central Fla and is lacking to say the least.

Try going to the LLL State conference this month in Orlando! You could meet all the natural mamas in the area in one swoop!!

LLL of Florida Conference

2nd, there is a great collection of eclectic/natural mamas in that area. It is a spill over from the hipMama magazine boards. Great resource! It is the hipMamas of Florida board.Florida hipMamas

There are many many Lic Midwives in the area too, including birth centers ( Winter Park birth cottage) that have midwives and doulas that could definitely point you in the right direction.

Hope I at least gave you some leads,
Peace
( from 300 miles south of Orlando!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.