Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling really ooky & just bogged down lately, I would love to start some sort of new regimen, beginning with a good cleanse...can anyone point me in the right direction to find some good info online? I don't even know where to begin. TIA!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
My doctor helped me do a detox and fast with a product called UltraClear. It really helped me feel a lot better. I am not sure where you would find it in your area, but they have a whole line of products that I really like. I get my stuff at the Bastyr dispensary in my neighborhood, perhaps their website would help. I think if you google bastyr dispensary, that should dig up their website, I am not sure of the actual address.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I just ordered a colon cleanse kit by the name of Colonix....google it and check out the site!!
Scary but INTERESTING!! It should be here soon. I can't wait to start. This is really gross, but I am quite certain I have a tapeworm. YUCK!!!!!

Here is a little colon tid-bit I picked up while researching colon cleansing on the inet....upon having autopsies, Elvis Presely was found to have 60 pounds of, literally, crap stuck in his colon and John Wayne had 40lbs. Now that's scary!!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
ZAND makes a quick cleanse kit. I did it before becoming preggered with dd and loved it!Wouldn't recommend it while nursing, you should ask....
ZAND also makes a candida cleanse.
HTHand happy cleansing

I would also take some probiotics as well.

·
Registered
25,064 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by abbylotus
Here is a little colon tid-bit I picked up while researching colon cleansing on the inet....upon having autopsies, Elvis Presely was found to have 60 pounds of, literally, crap stuck in his colon
Goes to show you what OTC meds can do for you.

Quote:
....and John Wayne had 40 lbs. Now that's scary!!
He had lung cancer from smoking...often 12 packs a day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.