Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a positive on a test yesterday and am totally thrilled. We've been trying for six months now. I think I'd be due in late February sometime but I'm unsure of the exact date. My cycle was pretty unpredictable when I got pregnant.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hey Bellydancer, my friend mom2baldie has been talking to you. She said you are looking for a midwife in the Dallas area.
I just found out I was pregnant on Thursday too. Think around Feb. 16th due date . We were definetly not TTC. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 10 month old that was born 7-30-05. But since I know God is in control and I can't change it, I might as well be happy and get excited about it.

Does anyone know how to make our group official and get us a sticky thread started that says here we are and we can add our names and info and babies and due dates and such. Then have a monthly normal thread?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just found out today! two positive tests...doesn't feel real, like i'm going to wake up tomorrow and it was all a dream!!!!!

feb 20 is my due date as far as me and best friend can tell! dh out of town and i can't tell him til sunday! it's our first

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!! I'm not sure when my due date is either (I think it's around the 11th) but it's kind of fun to not be sure!!

Congratulations to you too mamasittingduck!! Welcome; I can't wait to get to know all of you!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.