Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
AWWWWWWWWW
that is the CUUUUUUUTESt Cotton Picker I've ever seen
) I've been tempted to go take picts of my sweet cloth covered boy in the cotton field 2 blocks from me, dh just rolls his eyes at me. I do agree, it belongs as an advertisment or on a wahm site; submit that if you like to a contest, I bet it would win!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all so much for looking! I just love that picture and DH didn't get the same thrill out of it that I did

Monica, we pass those cotton fields every day as I drive my older children to school and for the past couple of years I have been wanting to get a picture of my 3 yo DD in the cotton but this is the first year I thought we could manage it (and they turned out BEAUTIFUL).

Right before we left I thought "I really need to put Wesley in a prefold and take a picture of that too and see how it turns out". Too bad you can't see I even pinned the CPF (although its not pinned well as you can see by the sag :LOL )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.