Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a bad day

Woke up & Kyler wet his bed through everything he was wearing, washed his sheets and blankets. Changed his diaper, two minutes later I see him straining to poo, ok thats fine...go get out a new diaper, come back and poo is leaking all over...my couch, carpet & rug *sigh* clean him up, scrub my carpet & couch, start trying to dunk Kyler's diaper and poo flicks off and lands on my foot...yuck. Leave the diaper on the toliet and proceed to clean myself off. Get all that done & another load of Diapers in the washer. Come back out & my little houdini got out of diaper and is streaking across the livingroom and managed to pee (while trying to scale the entertainment center) on quite a few DVDs in our collection. Not to add I didnt account for the electricity bill when I tried to do the bills and went $25 over and the bank charged us NSF of $25, so now I am -$50 in the hole & DH has no gas to work for the rest of the week. ARG! ands its all my fault. I had to give him bottles to take back to the grocery store so he could get some gas in the car.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Oh....
Those ridiculous NSF fees are the worst! Don't ask me how I know.
: :LOL Make sure you take some time for yourself tonight to recoup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.