Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think ds might have ringworm. He has eczema that is related to food sensitivities, and that what I originally thought this rash was. But it doesn't seem to correlate to food, and now the center is starting to clear out, with a red scaley ring around the edges.<br><br>
After reading around, it seems like treating it as ringworm shouldn't hurt anything, so I dabbed some very diluted acv on it a few times last night. I did more acv this morning, and put canesten on it once.<br><br>
It looks lighter and smaller than it did yesterday. Is it possible for it to improve this quickly? Everything I've read says it takes days, or up to 2 weeks, to improve.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
where is it on his body? the worst is tinea capitis, that took months to clear up on ds1, but tinea corporis is easier to treat. also good are tto and neem oil, jic

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's right under his belly button. Off to google the two types you mentioned...<br><br><br>
eta- nevermind. I just got a good look at it, and I guess I spoke too soon. It's still about the same. Strange that it looked so much better before. I guess it was in different light?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts