Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started using happy heinys at night. I've had terrible fleece repelling issues in the past, and just recently started using Tide HE. Some of the fleece diapers I had started working w/out a gazillion rinses. So I bought some happy heinys. I checked the fleece when I got it by dribbling some water on the fleece for my own sanity! It went right through. I then washed it and got out all the suds. I did the water check again, and it went through, but slowly. When I put the insert under it, and it soaked it up fast! Is this normal after the first wash? I didn't have any leaks like I use to the last time I tried these. So that's a plus!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I'm trying to figure out if they are headed towards eventual repelling. So is it normal for the fleece not to go right through w/out anything behind it? It just seems odd to me that before I washed it, it went through w/out a soaker, but now it needs a soaker. Hope that makes sense!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.