Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my nature to do a lot of internet research but I'm coming up empty handed on this one. That alone makes me a bit sceptical, but since it's advertised on this board I'm a little less so. If it's legit I'd love to give it a try, but there's so many scams out there that a woman with very little disposable income really has to watch her back. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'll give you an open and honest opinion on it...

If you are willing to work hard you can be successful with it. It isn't a scam! They promote a company which you do have a monthly requirement to purchase every month for personal use. These items are things that you are buying at walmart or where ever you do your shopping.... such as soap, household cleaners, vitamins, makeup.... and much more!

You can choose to be just a customer w/ the company or to make a business out of it. You basically help others open up "wholesale" accounts... you get a commission on their purchases every month.

This is a basic run down... I would suggest contacting them and they will give you the presentation w/ all the details. They shouldn't pressure you into a decision... if they do find another person promoting the company to work with!

As for the products I LOVE them... I've been using them for almost 3 years. I no longer promote the company as a business opportunity because it just wasn't working for me. I'm not a sales person.

If you want to ask me any questions feel free to pm me

HTH to answer some of your questions... and no it is not a scam!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
If you do a search for melalueca on the boards you'll find many posts about this product and the companies who "sell" it .

Also there are some reviews in the Bizz Opp review subforum from members of staying home and loving or moms win or imoms or whatever ones are there...take a peek

·
Registered
953 Posts
I love melaleuca products they are wrth it. I am not a sales person either so I did not do well with it. but if you are very confident nad are good on the phone and are not afraid to talk to ppl about it then you will likely do well. It was not for me
But ih ave a friend who has dont great. made director in about 3 weeks. and is very successfull. I dont think sheis on the SHALI team but she is on the mom team i think
they are all the same, just different uplines...

Good luck

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad I was able to get a little more information. I'm not good at sales, and really not good at all even at talking to strangers. I do much better behind the safety of my keyboard! I'm thinking SHALI probably isn't my bag. Thanks again for the info--I love these boards!

·
Registered
953 Posts
WOW, I have been working with melaleuca for about 3-4 years and I have never heard that. Funny how a couple of sales reps can make the whole business seem shady. I have had my dd get a sponge I used to clean with solumel on it and nothing happened to her. But thats not to say that something wouldhave happend had it been 409 or somthing.

That is a horrible story to simply boost your downline

1 - 12 of 12 Posts